The vaccination data below reflects all New Yorkers by age and gender. Data is available statewide, by region, and by county. This data reflects total reported doses of the updated COVID-19 vaccine, approved for use by the CDC as of September 12, 2023.
% of population vaccinated by gender is the number of vaccinated New Yorkers who identify as male or female as a percent of 2018 Census estimates of the total male and female population. Due to federal Census data collection methods, information on other gender identities is not available and is not represented here.
% of population vaccinated by age is the number of vaccinated New Yorkers in each age group as a percent of 2018 Census estimates of the total population in each age group.
Region and County are based on the location where the vaccinated individual resides.
- As of June 24, 2022, this dashboard will be updated weekly on Fridays to align with CDC’s data refresh schedule.
- These data represent a lower-bound estimate on COVID-19 vaccination totals:
- Vaccination data is based on data reported in the New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS). This includes limited data on vaccines administered through Federal entities (Veterans Health Administration) or performed outside of New York State to New York residents, and will not be reflective of every dose administered to New York State residents in those settings.
- With the end of the COVID-19 public health emergency, COVID-19 vaccination records are no longer required to be submitted to NYSIIS for adults 19+. Reporting remains mandatory for children 18 and under.
- New York City residents are not included in NYSDOH vaccination reporting.
- This dashboard shows all vaccinated individuals according to their county of residence. Residency is self-reported by the individual being vaccinated.
- On 11/10/23 vaccination progress tracking was updated to reflect the most current ACIP recommendations (CDC At-A-Glance COVID-19 Vaccination Schedules). An archived version of the prior vaccination demographic data reporting is available here.