In collaboration with the Greater New York Hospital Association and the Healthcare Association of New York State, New York State will implement a two-week hospital visitation pilot program in 21 hospitals across the state to allow increased visitations for family members and loved ones. As part of the pilot program, which begins on May 26, 2020, visits will be time limited and visitors will be provided with and must wear PPE and are subject to symptom and temperature checks.
Guidance for hospitals participating in the Hospital Visitation Pilot Program.
Below are the participating hospitals in the Hospital Visitation Pilot Program. Please visit the facility's webpage for more information on how their program will operate.
- Northwell-Lenox Hill Hospital (Manhattan)
- NY Presbyterian- Lower Manhattan (Manhattan)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (Manhattan)
- Mount Sinai Hospital (Manhattan)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Manhattan)
- Hospital for Special Surgery (Manhattan)
- H+H- Jacobi Medical Center (Bronx)
- Montefiore-Henry and Lucy Moses (Bronx)
- H+H- Northern Central Bronx (Bronx)
- H+H- Coney Island Hospital (Brooklyn)
- Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn)
- Interfaith Medical Center (Brooklyn)
- Mount Sinai Queens (Queens)
- Richmond University Medical Center (Richmond)
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (Erie)
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (Onondaga)
- Westchester Medical Center (Westchester)
- Bassett Medical Center (Otsego)
- Albany Medical Center (Albany)
- Northwell-Huntington Hospital (Suffolk)
- Northwell- Plainview Hospital (Nassau)