Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Last Updated: September 23, 2021 at 3:38 PM
What You Need to Know
- Governor Hochul announced a #VaxandWin football sweepstakes in partnership with all three New York professional football teams to support vaccinations among currently unvaccinated New Yorkers.
- Governor Hochul announced a series of universal mask requirements designed to protect New Yorkers against the highly contagious Delta variant and the recent surge in COVID-19 infections statewide.
- Governor Hochul signed into law a new moratorium on COVID-related residential and commercial evictions, which is in effect until January 15, 2022.
- The Open Enrollment Period for uninsured New Yorkers has been extended through December 31, 2021. New Yorkers can apply for coverage through NY State of Health or directly through insurers.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services.
- Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
Get the facts on the vaccination process in New York State and make an appointment today.