Prepare and Stay Healthy
Get vaccinated and stay up to date with all recommended doses.
- All New Yorkers 6 months and older should get vaccinated and get their booster dose when eligible.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or were exposed, get tested.
- If you test positive, stay home and talk to your healthcare provider about treatment.
- On February 10, 2023, NYSDOH updated recommendations for the use of masks and face coverings that all healthcare settings in New York should follow during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.
Find a test site near you and learn what to do if you test positive.
Do not wait to get treated. COVID-19 medications are now widely available.
Getting vaccinated is your best defense against COVID-19.
Resources for New Yorkers
Information about common respiratory illnesses.
Secure proof of your COVID-19 vaccination record and negative test results.
FEMA will provide financial assistance for COVID-19-related funeral expenses.
Check COVID-19 Data in Your Community
Stay updated on COVID-19 in your area. Our data pages include case rates, hospitalizations, fatalities, vaccinations, variants, and more.
COVID-19 Information for Certain Populations
Below is guidance and information for specific industries and settings. You can find all guidance at the COVID-19 guidance repository. Information and guidance on Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) is also available.