Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Last Updated: January 24, 2022 at 2:27 PM
Fight the Winter Surge
- All New Yorkers 5 and older should get fully vaccinated.
- All eligible New Yorkers should get their booster dose.
- All New Yorkers 6 months and older should also get their flu shot.
- New Yorkers should get tested after traveling and before seeing family.
- All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.
- New Yorkers who don't feel well should stay home.
- Wear masks in public indoor spaces and wash hands regularly.
Get Tested for COVID-19
COVID-19 testing is available to all New Yorkers statewide. Find a test site near you and learn what to do if you test positive.
Effective Dec. 13, masks must be worn in all indoor public places unless businesses or venues implement a vaccine requirement.
Booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are free and widely available statewide.
protecting the public health of all New Yorkers
COVID-19 Data in New York
Find COVID-19 data sources related to testing, hospitalization, fatalities, vaccination, and a variety of other topics.