Get vaccinated and stay up to date with all recommended doses.
- All New Yorkers 5 and older should get fully vaccinated.
- All eligible New Yorkers 12 and older should get their booster dose.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or were exposed, get tested.
- If you test positive, stay home and talk to your healthcare provider about treatment.
- Masks are still required in healthcare facilities, nursing homes, correction facilities, domestic violence shelters, and on public transit.
- All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.
Below is guidance and information for specific industries and settings. You can find all guidance at the COVID-19 guidance repository. Information and guidance on Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) is also available.