Prepare and Stay Healthy
Get vaccinated and stay up to date with all recommended doses.
- All New Yorkers 6 months and older should get vaccinated and get their booster dose when eligible.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or were exposed, get tested.
- If you test positive, stay home and talk to your healthcare provider about treatment.
- Masks are still required in healthcare facilities. Masks are optional in correctional facilities, homeless shelters, airports and on public transit.
- All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.
Check COVID-19 Data in Your Community
Stay updated on COVID-19 in your area. Our data pages include case rates, hospitalizations, fatalities, vaccinations, variants, and more.
COVID-19 Information for Certain Populations
Below is guidance and information for specific industries and settings. You can find all guidance at the COVID-19 guidance repository. Information and guidance on Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) is also available.